Machinist / Inspector / Receiver (responsibilities are not limited to below descriptions):
- Must be creative and proficient with Snow tappers, mills and fixturing to run parts.
- Will be expected to setup and operate machines in a job shop environment.
- Understanding of speeds, feeds and troubleshooting, for many materials (steel, stainless, aluminum, brass, copper, plastic, etc.)
- Ability to be a Leader, Teacher, and Team member.
- Ensure quality through checking, testing, educating others
- Ensure safety through checking, guarding and demonstrating
- Ensure proficiency by checking, rates/hour, etc.,
- Reads blueprints, sketches and specifications to obtain product information, such as specified material, surface finish, and dimensions.
- Inspects, measures and verifies dimensions, such as length, height, and finish, using precision instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicator, optical comparators and profilameter, to ensure product meets specifications.
- Computes unspecified dimensions and other data, using mathematics.
- Records test data, for record, and if necessary SPC, PAPPs, prepare graphs or charts of data or enter data into computer.
- Maintain calibration program, including scheduling and recordkeeping.
- Receives, stores, and issues material going in and out of warehouse..
- Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoices.
- Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications.
- Makes adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, and reports damage to stock.
- May distribute stock among production workers, cut stock to size to fill order, move or transport material to other departments.
- Normal work hours are 6:00 am to 4:30pm Monday through Thursday (some overtime – normally on a Friday)
- Drug Free Work Place (pre-employment and random drug test are mandatory)
- Background checks applicable
- Experienced individuals must be hard working, diverse, able to work efficiently, multi-task, perform others duties in other departments as needed & a TEAM player
- Wages – to be determined
- Have reliable transportation with Valid Driver’s license and/or OH ID is a must
- Applications may be completed in person Monday-Friday (main office entrance) 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Resumes may be submitted via email to: email@example.com
***PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS***